Because I made my discovery about assumptions through comedy I thought I would use it as a vehicle to demonstrate the creative process. Then I realised it was actually the BEST vehicle to use because:
• it dispensed with the need for ice breakers.
• it was fun and to be creative you need to be in a playful mood..
• It was accessible - no jargon necessary, most people knew what a joke was and often cracked jokes themselves..
• It was sustainable. Because it was fun people took it on board and it was easy to remember; if faced with a challenge,.
• make a joke out of it.
• The principle worked for every situation; from law to engineering to personal challenges..
• There is no ‘right’ answer. There are lots of punchlines which can be appended to one setup. .
•Just try and pick the best from the many solutions out there.